Terms and Conditions
If you continue to use our Service, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms
The term 'us' or 'we' refers to LEARN Global whose registered office
can be found on our website - https://www.churchleaderslearn.org. The term 'you' refers to the user of our Service.
- The content of this Service is for registered users' information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Service for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Service is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Service meet your specific requirements.
- This Service contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, ebooks, reading plans, tests etc.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this Service which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Service.
- Unauthorised use of this Service may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Service may also include links to other Services. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the Service(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked Service(s).
- Your use of this Service and any dispute arising out of such use of the Service is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Theological positions expressed in resources contained within the platform may not necessarily be the views held by LEARN Global.